CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Liver flush doubters

Views: 1,640
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,849,203

Re: To Liver flush doubters

Thank you for your first two answers. They both indicate that the protocol (with Chanca Piedra), can help. Even if it was uncapable of releasing stones (although even pharma funded quackbusters now admits some stones can be passed).

I would be curious where the other two questions are answered, particularly the last one. I believe your answer to the third question would be soap stones in the intestine from previous fat ingestion? I do recall someone responding to that claim of yours mentioning how they had not consumed a substantial quantity of fat in some time to accomplish that.

Also why are these stones coming out green for people who have flushed without olive oil? Biliverdin from toxic stagnant bile? If so, that would still indicate the flush is still successfully stimulating the release of large quantities of toxic, stagnant bile. Perhaps because of the fasting associated with the procedure, and the sudden influx of fats, a digestive system that is normally overwhelmed actually now has the space and conserved energy to make a concentrated push (gallbladder contractions)?

As the Liver Flush directional page says, whether stones are being released or not, the flush protocol is helping people and I've proposed what I think is a reasonable alternative or complementary hypothesis for that. Although I still don't discredit the stone theory.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)