More
More

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

DeadPoets Views: 2,384
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,850,041

Re: Lyme disease revisited

So what?  That is a long stretch to claim that he had Lyme simply because he lived in a town named Lyme!!!  What about people who develop ALS in parts of the world where deer ticks are not an issue?

Lyme is very much prevalent all over the world.  Not just caused by deer ticks.  Only ignorant Americans think that way.

You need to read more carefully, because that is not what I said.  I said the ONLY way to confirm Lyme is to have the characteristic rash.

That's non-sense.  Blood tests can show you.  Funny how that isn't enough PROOF enough for you (because it dosn't fit your agenda)

You make up some non-sense about cross reaction.  gtfoh

Yes, a small number of people may not develop the rash, but without the rash it is virtually impossible to confirm infection.  Why?  Simple, because the antibody tests and PCR tests used for "diagnosis" are EXTREMELY inaccurate.  Antibody tests in particular are notorious for creating false positives.

LOL - ok

In addition, you totally missed my point.  The rash appears in the majority of people that actually have the Lyme bacteria.  Yet this rash does not appear in MS, ALS or the various other diseases you have tried to link to Lyme.  In other words if these people REALLY did have Lyme then they would most likely have developed the characteristic rash, which they do not.

As I referenced to in my other post.... I guess the 100s of patients I've come aross (Uncle included) who were once WRONGLY diagnosed with MS, ALS, CFS only to later test positive via Western Blot or spinal tap for Lyme Disease were just imagining things?

Good for you.  So you may be one of the many misdiagnosed based on the inaccurate antibody and PCR tests.

LOL You're a stubborn man

We are going to have to agree to disagree because I see your comments as being the very dangerous ones since they are merely speculation severely lacking any credible evidence.  Like assuming Gerhig had undiagnosed Lyme because he lived in a town named Lyme.  Using your rationale then people from Blue Ball, Delaware should go to Hooker, Oklahoma then  move to Intercourse, Pennsylvania and finally Climax, Colorado.  And I would hate to see what the people in Square Butt, Montana look like!!!

As long as you don't delete my post so others can see I'll be fine agreeing to disagree.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (3)