CureZone   Log On   Join
Help me figure this out -

nyckid10 Views: 2,029
Published: 10 years ago

Help me figure this out -

I have been with health problems most of my life involving OCD, digestive problems, skin problems and anxiety. During the last couple of years it has gotten out of hand. I developed a systemic candida problem which lead to leaky gut. I now cannot eat anything besides protein and veggies. I have multiple food allergies and chemical sensitivities. Also the mental health problems have been extremely aggrevated as well. I was also tested for IGG food allergies and was found to have a delayed egg/dairy allergy. I fought the yeast last year going on a strict candida diet for 6 months and taking heavy doses of antifungals and taking probiotics. I felt better after 6 weeks but then hit a wall and did not see any improvement after that, actually only felt never ending die off constantly. Hair started to fall out. I realized that I felt much better when I was not on the diet, but after a couple of days the candida symptoms would return with a vengeance. Then I realized that a heavy metal problem could be at the culprit of my issues. I had a couple of Amalgams when I was younger but they were all removed ten years ago. And I also remember breaking a mercury thermometer when I was about ten years old, I am 21 now. I went to a holistic m.d. who tested me for metals via provacation test and it turns out I had 4 times more than the reference normal range of mercury, and twice the normal the amount of lead. I have been detoxing via dmps IV and cutler's protocol for the past six months and do feel a lot better, however most of my candida problems are still there. Cutler's protocol via dmsa aggrevates my yeast problems. And when I stop the detox and try to fight the yeast I again am getting constant die off. I do now know whether to stop the detox and now battle the yeast again or should I finish the metal detox, even though my yeast problems are being aggrevated. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)