CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine as an antibiotic

Ginagirl Views: 1,394
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,851,125

Re: Iodine as an antibiotic

Yes you can try iodine; but I would do all companions as you may need a lot; like 150-300 mg the first time, for some days. Especially magnesium (2-600 mg) and vit C (1-5 grams daily) Selenium so your thyroid dont get shocked of all the iodine.
I would add a lot of real salt (celtic, himalaya etc) as I have had no touch of uti after I started to salt myself 4-5 years ago, before iodine.
I would also add borax pharmaceutical grade; a pinch or two daily, in case it is fungal. (this helped my son and other kids with frequent urination / pain that was suspected to be an infection) It works fast.

One thing that helped my UTIs before salt and Iodine was essential oils; externally painted on the skin from hip to hip + at the urethral opening. Internally would probably help as well; the strenght is different from brand and production method so you will have to learn by doing, generally lavender/rosemary is safe straight, but some dilution may be needed.
Oregano oil is great diluted, same as with Thyme and tea tree.

You may have tried some of this; I believe the trick may be to do the whole set.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.813 sec, (1)