CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me figure this out -

Views: 1,644
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,850,372

Re: Help me figure this out -

Hi your symptoms were almost exactly like mine! I have recently found out after 8 years of suffering I have GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). As I was always anxious sbout my health it effected my digestive/neurological systems! I developed candida ,delayed food intolerances (Egg milk gluten corn processed sugar) and heavy metal poisoning (aluminium). my milk and gluten and processed Sugar intolerances are almost certainly for life now, as ive tried to introduce all 3 after extended periods with no positive results!

The breakthrough for me was recognising that I had an anxiety disorder! I then knew that changing the way I thought and develop a positive outlook on life was vital.

To do this I started meditation 3 times a day, really just to take some time out of worrying about my health (me time)! Then I addressed my food intolerances . keep a food diary find out everything you cant have. Start taking Vitamin C supplements and digestive enzymes, these are crucial as they give your body a much needed hand in digestion and fight free radicals!

Consider going 100% fresh and if you have the funds go one further and go organic from toothpaste to laundry powder everything that touches your skin and goes in your mouth must be organic! Consider exercise, start off slow as you dont want to kill yourself! haha , exercise releases the feel good hormones in your brain which promotes good health. stress herbs such as ashwagandha is believed to repair brain cells caused by stress so this might be a good idea for brain fog suffers out there! also omega 3,6,9 as it is good for your brain. too much neglect for my body caused my adrenal fatigue im 80% better now I am vulnerable to stress which causes my brain fog to return so im trying to improve my mental strength in stressful situations (I live in a very crime ridden area) As for the candida it just went away as my body started to recover! Hope this helps check my older posts out called sharing my improvement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)