CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Ginagirl Views: 1,372
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,851,414

Edited

just in case you have a teflon frying pan; teflon has a fluoride component I would avoid, UTI or not.

"3 or 4 years ago I began having to urinate too often, including getting up 5 or 6 times at night. Gradually it got worse until it reached a peak a few months ago where I was urinating 2 or 3 times an hour all day long. Sometimes after going to bed I would have to get up and urinate 10 or 12 times in the first two hours. Then, in addition, I would still get up another 5 or 6 times during the night.

Along the way I had my prostate checked manually...TWICE. No problem could be found. I took a blood test and my PSA was 0.69 which, I understand, is excellent. Ultra sound was done regarding my prostate, kidney and bladder. No problem was found. Nonetheless, I still had to urinate frequently. There wasn't much there when I had to go but, nonetheless, mother nature was being quite insistent.

I noticed, however, that the problem went away when I left home to go on a trip. Within 24 to 48 hours of walking out my front door, my system returned to normal. When I returned, the problem came back within 24 to 48 hours. Sooooo, what was happening at home to cause this?

I did Elimination Diets and could find no discernible cause from what I was eating. I spent more time outdoors to see if a change from non-house air was doing it. No difference. Besides, it wasn't likely to be something in my home's air because I moved 2 years ago and had the same problem in the previous house.

Sometimes the problem would subside for awhile and them come roaring back. Accordingly, I was convinced that I was somehow causing it. I did EFT on it, of course, and would get temporary relief. However, the fact that the EFT relief was only temporary was a big clue that I was doing something on an ongoing basis to cause this problem. But what was it?

Then 2 or 3 months ago I read an article on the mercola.com web site regarding Teflon. It said that cooking things in Teflon over high heat was likely to cause toxicity. Although I never used high heat (nothing above medium heat), I recalled that 3 or 4 years ago (about the time all this started) my mother gave me a Teflon frying pan...which I began using regularly.

So, I stopped using the Teflon frying pan and BINGO!, 24 to 48 hours later the problem vanished and has never returned. It now made sense. When I left home for a trip, I was away from the Teflon frying pan. When I came back, I started using the Teflon frying pan again.

Sometimes we cause illnesses and are completely oblivious to what we are doing. I may have never figured it out had you not put the Teflon caution on your web site.

Both my bladder and I send you our thanks"

http://www.watercure2.org/urinary_problems.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.281 sec, (2)