CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Racism and illness

Views: 1,191
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,851,760

Re: Racism and illness

Huh? I marked you as a Fox News viewer because of your constant mantra of liberal (and other words) as an epithet. The attempt to demonize others and make liberal a slur is very much Fox News and right wing talk radio.

There is no cognitive dissonance for me supporting Ron Paul. He has integrity and will attempt to do what he actually claims to believe in. He is the only candidate who will seriously challenge the Military Industrial Complex and the Fed. I've followed him for years and can see that.

Through the accumulation of knowledge and understanding (some of it in Holistic Health study) I grew out of my libertarian beliefs into the realization that the progressives are right on some issues. Without environmental oversight we poison and destroy our world and poison humanity. Even if we shipped the factories to China and do it there it's still wrong. Free trade is immoral, it was about establishing economic dictatorships in third world and autocratic coutries, where the people can be worked to the bone with no labor rights, and the air and water freely polluted. We need fair trade, where all imports can meet our environmental and labor standards. Coincidentally, this will remove China and India's "competitive advantage" and bring and retain jobs here in the US.

On free trade and environmental oversight, Ron Paul is ignorant and immoral. His positions are not Christian and nor of any higher, divine consciousness. He is aping the Ayn Rand bitter exploitative perspective.

I still support him because I know in this world everybody is imperfect and limited in perspective. He is the best candidate available on many issues. And when I say I support him, I mean that I actually gave of myself, donated and campaigned for him in 2008. How about yourself?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)