CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Racism and illness

Views: 1,306
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,852,108

Re: Racism and illness

I challenge anybody to look through both your and my posting history, compare them, and decide for themselves whose is consistently filled with harsh condemnation of others.

And with that, I'm done with this conversation with you. I don't think this is a fruitful discussion as neither of us is interested in listening to the other but just turning the banter into fodder for our own rhetorical ideas. I am well acquainted with your libertarian ideas from an insider, believer perspective, so there is not much you could teach me there anyway. And you seem absolutely set against investigating some of the positive history of the labor movement and environmentalism by looking at the facts from a perspective outside of Thomas Woods, Lew Rockwell or other like minded capitalist commentators. I recommend some alternative sources of info such as "The People's History of the US", and you used it as grounds to bash me as a Marxist, rather than something to legitimately consider. That kind of discussion is not going anywhere.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)