CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DHEA vs Cortisol Catabolism

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Vegeta Views: 5,337
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,852,296

Re: DHEA vs Cortisol Catabolism

My high cortisol state has caused my liver to slow down and store copper (copper overload) and cause estrogen dominance.

I've only recently started taking phosphatidylserine to no effect unfortunately though it might be because of the brand being not so effective (Doctor's Best 120 VCaps) so I'm trying Interplexus Seriphos next.

I need to bring my high cortisol levels down to normal and cleanse my liver so it can balance out my hormones. I'm using artichoke powder for that.

Next I'm trying chromium picolinate for the blood Sugar and hunger problem. I've gained 20lb in such a short amount of time it's not even funny...

I've stopped taking Vitamin C, B5 and Pantethine as its causing my cortisol to go even higher as I was aware only recently that I have high cortisol AF, not low cortisol despite having a salivary test showing normal-ish results in January 2011.

I'd be happy to hear any other ideas. My life is being destroyed primarily because of the high cortisol or whatever giving me severe insomnia and unrefreshing sleep :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)