CureZone   Log On   Join
Where to now?

Views: 2,462
Published: 16 years ago

Where to now?

For five years or so I have had pretty bad skin - I didn't have conventional pimples but what I did have was terribly clogged pores on my nose (blackheads) and also clogged pores on my thighs.

I have done probably 12-15 Liver Flushes over the past year or so and passed lots of stones early on, but have had disapointing results the last 7 or 8 times, passing a bit of chaff being but very few (if any) stones.

Good news is that the blackheads on my nose started to diminish as soon as I started liver flushing, they have now pretty much disappeared. The clogged pores on my thighs are also very slowly disappearing, but it has taken all this time (a year) and they're still reasonably prominent.

I recently did a Bowel Cleanse and did a juice fast for a week. I lost weight but to date haven't really noticed any real improvement to my legs unfortunately.

So - where to now? Needless to say I will keep flushing because any improvement is good, no matter how slow it takes. I'm really just looking for something to speed things up - my thought is that perhaps I have some big stones clogging the works that need to come out before my skin comes totally right. I haven't had any experience using softeners like chinese bitters or anything like that, perhaps that might be worth trying.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)