CureZone   Log On   Join
7th flush

Views: 1,188
Published: 10 years ago

7th flush

Did my 7th HC style flush last Thursday into Friday. Didn't count stones as closely this time, but it was around 200 overall and 100 pea size or larger. Less than my 6th flush 2 weeks prior. Pretty much all the green soft waxy stones. However, interestingly, they were MUCH softer than green cholesterol stones in previous flushes. I have always taken many stones out and smooshed them to see the innards. These smooshed so easily!

I don't know for sure what this means but I'm confident it's a positive sign. My gallbladder also noticeably contracts after meals since probably the third flush, and more consistently as time goes on (and I don't overstuff myself, which is tough because my body has been starving for many years).

To me, it means my body has started to break any remaining stones and sludge back down into solution. Interesting because after the 6th flush was when I almost entirely stopped taking stone breaker herbs, so my body seems to be doing this off it's own internal resources.

Stones smelled gross and vomit-like inside. Certainly didn't detect a hint of lemon.

I love that deep emerald green, it is a beautiful color! It just doesn't belong inside my liver!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)