CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to now? (Acne)

plzchuckle Views: 2,666
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,260

Re: Where to now? (Acne)

I started Liver Flushing because of a very sick liver, not because I had those huge imbedded blackheads from my nose to the tip of my eyebrows, and some on my back. After the 4th or 5th flush, I realized most of them were gone. The few that remain are sitting there being stubborn, but that's ok. My pores have all but disappeared, except in my Tzone. I also had problems with boils up until this year, I've had one that remained unnoticed until it was ready to burst and healed in very short order.

My glands beneath my chin are huge! Have been for God knows how long. So I know I'm going to have to start shortly doing some servious work on getting my lymph system draining in the right direction. In Ask Barefoot forum, MH states that toxins that don't come out the bowels and kidneys will travel up, also that toxins will come out where they can ... so those of us with dis-ease shouldn't be surprised at pimples, blackheads, acne, rashes, etc etc etc...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.813 sec, (1)