CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this a tapeworm?

notforsaken Views: 52,745
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,853,695

Re: Is this a tapeworm?

great photos. I had this exact thing with my first doses of Mebendazole. It scares you to death, but I figured out it was mucus. the worms looked different. I eventually played around with some and found some were "whole" and I could thread them around my finger... like a snake shed but my colon shed old build up... doctor said it wouldnot do that...Ha.. good news is I've done like 8 or more doses of Albendazole ( herbs too)over the past ten months and there is no more of that gunk. I sort of suspected my parasite/ IBS problem had helped it build up and it is now cleaner and more efficient. Whether my liver is healthier or my colon...**I have lost 10 pounds and did not change my diet.

One rather gross thing to add is that during this my vet found a Taenia egg in a doggie sample..I treated the dogs... collected some poop and "washed" it in the tub and found the same thing purged from them. Ugh.

Do be aware that protozoa cohabit with worms and all cause IBS so don't settle for diagnosis of IBS only. I had 3 protozoa that never tested positive again after 4 rounds of worm meds....My colon is ultra healthy ..NO IBS, virtually no gas, rarely bloating, no cramps or strange pains anymore. No weird things in my poop and my "love handles" are gone!!! It has been a long haul though.. one dose won't fix worms.

Now ...Just damn wiggles around my liver and elsewhere. Getting meds to colon is a breeze. Do it before bstards spread!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)