CureZone   Log On   Join
You sound like me

notforsaken Views: 12,493
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,852,043

You sound like me

I have never read a post that sounded so like my worms. but I cant type much its late. read posts from my past and even they dont tell whole story. Read ICU... herbs will only pacify YOU...your worms will not die tomorrow,, find money for a big kill. the only benefit of small kills is the die off reaction is smaller because ..duh... they are sick but not dead. They will get better if you stop treatment then you have to start again. Do pumpkin seed...like in coffee grinder with grape jam...and other stuff til your drugs arrive. and yes I know how it feels to have the Loch Ness Monster looping around your liver etc. And Vibrations like bass music from TV or sound systems.... or car vibrations... oh baby do they move. and Under my skull like in the subarachnoid space where there is just spinal fluid. Beware if you tell people you will lose your friends. Just facts. if I dont get back to you soon it is because I stay in denial at most times trying to be normal. Im here tho. Oh take lots of fat w Albendazole at least 10 mg Albendazole per kg body weight. But a few doses like for colon will not do for systemic parasites. Sorry dear. Being alone with worms is like rape and nobody knows how to find you and help you.. Prayer is IT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.406 sec, (1)