CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush, nothing happened

MENDOMAID Views: 1,925
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,854,084

Re: Liver flush, nothing happened

That's good that ou have done the Liver Flush even tho it did not get anything you could see out. Leaky gut involves the small intestine so I have found that Epsom Salts did not produce a good flush the first several times I did a LF. Not only was my bile system congested with stones and sludge, the intestinal contents and a tangle of worms were blocking the bile flow. No stones came out until the 2nd or 3rd flush but my symptoms were about what Clark described for a blocked bile system so I continued doing them and finally thousands of stones came out. I learned to take a herbal laxative and magnesium oxide the evening before the Liver-Flush and took more of the herbal laxative the morning of the flush. Some people have suggested taking another dose of ES if you are still feeling congested the day after the flush. I would often feel very ill while doing LFs and it was , at first, 3 days to a week before I felt better. The more LFs I did tho the better I felt and it took me less time to recover.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)