CureZone   Log On   Join
OT: Healing cavities and remineralizing teeth

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Iolite Views: 19,707
Published: 10 years ago

OT: Healing cavities and remineralizing teeth

I now know from watching my Willow (a 6 yr old chocolate lab) that you can heal cavities and remineralize teeth. She developed cavities several months ago (December or January?). When I first noticed the black dots, I searched around the net for an appropriate supplement. I found Dental Essentials. She was on it for 30 days, with no visible improvement. I then gave her dolemite powder, bonemeal, diatomaceous earth, vitamin d and k. The cavities and demineralization on her back upper molars did not improve. I then started her on bone solid for 3 months and she developed diarrhea. Still no improvement on her teeth and the cavities just got larger. I then started giving her Dr. Christophers Calcium Formula. (I am lucky enough to have his book "School of Natural Healing" that has all of his formulas -- my mom bought it in the 80's and gave it to me). Since he also talked of alfalfa, I bought that too. She has now been getting a ice teaspoon full of the calcium formula and alfalfa for around 3 months now. At this point, I also changed her diet a bit. She was getting eggs, cottage cheese and canned fish (salmon or mackerel) for breakfast. She now gets the kibble by the folks who do the frozen raw patties -- Natures Variety and a couple of eggs for breakfast. For dinner she gets some frozen medalions and kibble or Natures Variety canned. The brown patches have gone as her teeth remineralized. One tooth has just a slight bit of a light tan area. The cavities are healing and filling in.

Three months ago, Willow would not play frisbee, would not play catch and would not play with the blue handled ball in the yard. I guess it just hurt too much. Now she chases the frisbee, brings the blue handled ball to the deck for us to fling and she brings us her tug rope for us to tug with her. Oh, she now wants ice to crunch on too. She loves to crunch on melted ice and would not for months and months, she'd just spit it out if you offered ice to her. Now she's asking for melted ice again (we give her ice from our ice water glasses).

I am over the moon that I finally found something to heal her teeth and thrilled that I'm able to share this with everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)