CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush, BO and pain in rib cage

jso Views: 1,220
Published: 17 years ago

Liver flush, BO and pain in rib cage

Hello Liver Flushers,
I just had a question for the experienced flushers out there. I did a Liver Flush over the summer, I'm not sure if it worked or not. But I am very anxious to do another one. One reason why I think it didn't work before is maybe because the stones were too big. So I am taking Gold Coin Grass now first to break up the stones, then I will flush.

My question is this though, I've been suffering from Body Odor problems starting last spring. I did Colon Cleanses and take fiber, but that hasn't totally solved it. I took some herbs and things for my liver and kidneys, but still, BO problems (also, very weak digestion and small appetite). Would a Liver Flush help with this BO problem?

Also, the reason I think I might have gallbladder/liver liver problems is that sometimes I have acute pain in the upper part of my abdomen, just below the bottom of the rib cage. If I'm looking down, it's on the left side. But for someone facing me, it would appear to be the upper-right part of my abdomen. Does this signify liver problems or possibly something else?

THanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)