CureZone   Log On   Join
Working Together

Views: 2,002
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,855,876

Working Together

Yes. Now, many times I have extended an olive branch to you (and I think anyone on this webpage should know how healthy olive leaf is), to offer you some respect and try and transform our dialogue into something more civil. I am open to the fact that you may have some useful information to share, I hope you can approach me and my postings with an open attitude as well.

BTW, I never had the pleasure of meeting a scientist (or ANY adult) who didn't know how to tie their own shoes. Actually, most scientists I've met have been fairly normal people, with above average intelligence. However, an interesting note about the impracticality of genius: Einstein often got lost spacing out on the train. Lost deep in thought, trying to understand some of the more esoteric aspects of the Universe. I guess we scientists don't always have time or interest in focusing on the more immediately practical and common questions!

The point is, we all have different dispositions, skills, and personalities. Our different focuses mean we are limited in other important areas. This is why we do our best with an eye toward working together!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)