I wouldnt use mms for a long time. It is corrosive with its similiar to chlorine substance. MMS is usually sodium chlorite and smells very similiar to chlorine. You can mix sucralose with MMS and have a nice chlorinated cocktail--just kiddin There is a reason why they dont recommend putting mms on your skin--it can burn. Thats why some people have complained of a upset stomach with it=burning sensation from the chlorite.
Diet =low glycemic, no simple carbs/sugars. The key is to keep candida's metabolism/reproduction down.