concerns about relapsing after stopping blood electrificatio

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Xicota Views: 2,748
Published: 10 years ago

concerns about relapsing after stopping blood electrificatio

Hey everyone --

I just started using the sota microulser (blood electrification) to help with my confirmed Lyme and coinfections and general Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome I had before contracting Lyme.

Wow. It's amazing. I feel so cleaned out and clear after using it. (I am also using the rest of the bob beck protocol, plus a doug coil machine)

However ... I have seen a few comments here and there about how people sometimes relapse when they stop

the one review of someone with Lyme using this - they said they relapsed when they stopped it (very common with Lyme to relapse when you stop treatments).

-Does the micropulser damage the host's immune system to the point that the person becomes dependent on it?

-If so, how can this be prevented? Use a lower power on the micropulser? use it for less time?

I notice that I feel clearer when I have the micropulser on at low power, where I can't even feel the pulses...

I'm also planning to do the blood electrification for about two months and then to taper off GRADUALLY and add in extra immune support (e.g. EpiCor, medicinal mushrooms) and Lyme herbs after that ... to prevent relapse when I stop the blood electrification...?

Just worried that I might be getting onto yet another treatment that it's hard to get off of (it was hard getting off Antibiotics , hard getting off the high level of doug coil machine usage I used to have to do, etc.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)