CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does this sound like a liver problem?

onecrazyday Views: 2,395
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,857,584

Re: does this sound like a liver problem?

High protein/fat diets can make blood acidic and leach calcium from the bones. Both can contribute to joint pain and skin issues. I am not sure about vision. Blood Sugar imbalance can contribute to vision problems. Have you been tested for diabetes? Diabeties can affect vision.

Do you react to all fruit or specific fruits? You may be allergic to some types of fruit.

I am knew to Liver Flushing so I can't say if Liver Flushing would help with your symptoms. High protein/fat really taxes the body and stresses the liver, kidneys and digestive track, so you could be reacting to a build up of toxins.

I would suggest juicing and eating fruit and vegies. Try eating one fruit at a time and see if you have a reaction. Specificly citrus fruits. Some people have skin reactions to citrus. Make sure you are having daily bowl movements and not having food sitting in your intestins creating toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)