CureZone   Log On   Join
Over 3 years of Adrenal Issues and counting

HiveHater Views: 3,553
Published: 10 years ago

Over 3 years of Adrenal Issues and counting

I was back here in 2008 when my adrenals first crashed due to a horrible bacterial respiratory infection. I had no clue what was going on. Angioedema, chronic hives, panic attacks all of the classic symptoms. All of the major issues that plagued me everyday eventually subsided after about 6-8 months. Although, I still had issues with dizzy spells when standing up, etc. Once I passed out standing up to quick and broke my nose. I digress. Why am I back you might ask.

Last September I had to quit my stressful job because it all came back. I have had hives and very bad angioedema everyday since. anti-histamines don't work anymore either. Well about 4 months ago I started doing skilled relaxation with Centrepointe binaural beat. After a 6 weeks of it things turned around quickly with my hives. I was hive free and things started looking up. Thank god cause I need to get back to work. Well I started a new job in late August and now the hives and angioedema are back (despite my continued skilled relaxation). I'm starting to miss days of work cause I can't go into morning business meetings with my face all swollen. My insomnia is worse than it's ever been. I just started Adrenal Cortex Extract (Enzymatic Therapies Adrenergize) hoping I could give my adrenals some support cause I am making very little cortisol on my own.

My question, I am taking tons of this stuff. The recommended dosage is 3 a day. I'm up to 12 pills a day. I don't feel a thing. Is this normal? I wanted to try Isocort but, they changed their formula. Could it be that I'm hypothyroid and that's what's causing them?

Please, I'd appreciate some insight.

Thanks!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)