CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ditto Help

Telman Views: 1,268
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,892

Re: Ditto Help

Yes the beetroot is raw. There are no promises with these herbal cures but raw beet is an old, safe and trusted remedy.

Liver Flushing is not a walk in the park for some of us as you know. It does sound like you've got a blockage but I see that you have work hard to clear it even by increasing the dose. Even a small stone in the wrong place can cause this pain.

I've had the pain before I started flushing, which was so terrible I was frightened to eat. I also had a couple of nasty after effects following a flush that lasted for quite a long time 2 to 4 weeks. Then without warning the flood gates opened and I expelled a whole load of stuff that looked like peanut brittle and after that things got better.

Try not to get down hearted even though things get a bit rough. I've had my highs and lows but I just kept going and I'm up to flush number 29 and still getting a few stones but I no longer have the pain.

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)