CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Me, too

farmgirl2000 Views: 1,352
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,904

Re: Me, too

I had pain in the GB/liver area before I stared flushing, just didn't know what it was (I was in terrible shape when I discovered LF'ing). I also had a persistant full feeling with it. It would come and go after I started flushing, and most of the time was completely gone. I felt great until after my #8 flush, when it returned (surprised me!). I spent a week with full feeling and pain after I ate anything. So I did flush #9 - with no success. No stones or chaff. Then I spent a miserable 2 weeks (too much going on - couldn't flush). I took malic acid the second week hoping it would help (allergic to apples). I tried to eat light, and payed some attention to the PH of foods. Did a dose of Epsom Salts (no luck - still pain). I was really ready to flush #10 last weekend (Clark method). I got very large stones out - YEAH!!! Some were an inch long. I was sore for a couple of days, and now I'm GREAT! No pain or full feeling! So my advise to you is - keep flushing. It just takes some time to work all of that stuff out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.704 sec, (1)