CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Me, too

lotusb Views: 1,343
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,905

Re: Me, too

Thank you again for all shared knowledge. Did ES...worse. Will do beet suggestion today. Because I'm losing a lot of life energy after months...actually decades of this...I will go get another ultrasound next week. Had last one of many in 2002....nothing, but I'm 59 so who knows...conditions change. Of the 6 people in my family of origin, I'm the only one with my gall bladder left....and I want to keep it! Do you think it would be prudent to try another flush in a day or 2...or is my system too spent...last weekend flush was a daytime/alternate flush and extremely taxing....would go back to the Clark protocol...US test is Aug. 1. Have not much hunger...too much pain...losing weight and more than in the doldrums....only thing that helps for awhile is castor oil packs but I can't be horizontal all day. I'm usually a very patient person, but need some relief...

Thanks again...you're info and support is what's keeping me going.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)