CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH: Tooth Poweder + BF&C, Xylitol, nanoparticle minerals...

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Aragorn Views: 7,872
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,229

Re: MH: Tooth Poweder + BF&C, Xylitol, nanoparticle minerals...

Hi MH,

Thank you for your reply. But I guess my post found you in wrong moment because you seem to be angered. Any particular reason?

>>>>SOUNDS LIKE A TRUE AMERICAN

Yes, I am now. Actually I immigrated to US 10 years ago (I apologize if my English sounds weird sometimes). The main point is that I suspect that my teeth were OK prior to me meeting a butcher dentist upon arrival. I was young and my mom insisted me to go to dentist while I had that Medicaid (you know… my mom cared about me...). That lovely butcher dentist drilled 13 teeth and filled them all with mercury. That was malpractice even by ADA’s lousy standards, but what’s done is done.

>>>DA, YOUR TEETH ARE A RESULT OF YOUR ILL BLOOD AND YOUR BONES ARE IN THE SAME SHAPE, SO WAKE UP NOW AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR TEETH ARE A PREWARNING OF YOUR INTERNAL ILL HEALTH.

I truly suspect that those teeth were perfectly fine. So my diet and health were bad, but not that bad as to rotten all 13 teeth! That’s my point. I did have 1 rootcanal done long before that, but dentists in my country didn’t find 13 teeth that need "urgent mercury treatment". Anyway, my diet is totally changed now. It’s that my mouth is ruined. Because of that dentist I had one tooth extracted since then (with cavitation surgery unfortunately).

Within last year I removed all mercury and did some detox programs. But fillings were too big and I had to have them filled with composites and 2 gold inlays, since plastic wasn’t strong enough for 2 huge fillings (to be exact: 82% gold, 18% platinum, 0.2% indium). If I didn’t fill them I’d had absolutely no way to chew anything - only juicing. And since you don’t think that dip holes can be grown back then what do I do – extract these teeth?

>>>>>>"i grow a tooth back by taking liquid bone flesh and cartilage from Dr Christopher…”
>>>I HAVE MADE THE BF&C LIQUID, POWDER, SALVE, ETC. FOR YEARS AND I SUGGEST THAT SENTENCE IS A LIE.

He was talking about tooth that was cut down to nerve (most of tooth missing) but nerve and roots were still there. He didn’t mean growing completely new tooth. By the way, I think I have encountered your post saying that some people have grown 3rd set of teeth using your, or Dr. Christopher’s powder. I also recall one person here who had cracked tooth healed using your powder. So are you saying that this can’t be done, or can it?

Right now I have a cracked tooth and it’s my biggest concern. Do you think it can be healed with the powder and BF&C? If I have this tooth healed and prevent more deterioration of my teeth – that wound be a win. Or, do you think I have to remove all fillings and try to regrow all big holes? I think this will leave me on juicing for several years...

Thanks.

P.S. Any links to perfect diet or juicing for best dental results?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)