CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Me, too

lotusb Views: 1,293
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,937

Re: Me, too

OK...just because I feel so ill I'm determined to find a way out of this morass. Just read a paragraph in Andrea's book called IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. He stresses the need for a colonic 2/3 days after a flush. It's probable that some stones will get caught in the colon and they can become VERY problematic. I had so many successful cleanses before I never gave it a 2nd thought...always cured my symptoms up handily. However...the one last month was different. I went from..."knowing it was time to do a liver cleanse"...to feeling more pain in GB and everywhere...to shutting down...not eating...higher levels of gastric pain...the ante was upped. This was a classic Hulda Clark flush. The one I did last weekend was a harsher, daytime cleanse....variation on the same theme. Felt miserable but slowly coming out of the detox...I was feeling positive...no pain. Started on Sat. afternoon and on Sunday night had first real food...little plain pasta...I was hopeful. Was awakened early morning by pain in my upper right abdomen and it's worsened ever since. Have an appointment with a highly recommended therapist tomorrow...just hope I haven't done too much toxic damage. Will keep everyone posted, but know intuitively this is from whence comes my problems. Really think it's important to keep eyes wide open with this stuff...according to Andreaas, even enemas aren't enough. Heads up and better living through colonics!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)