CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

MDee Views: 4,068
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,841

Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

No flushes and nobody's powder. Nope...i've done this learning health stuff for years now...herbs and flushes made me very sick, I won't touch the stuff...diet only. I have severe illitus or doc's diagnose it as Crohn's/IBS/Colitis (UC)...bless their hearts they need to read the Merck Manual more often. Ha Anyway I learned the hard way (I know I'm an extreme case) fiber, excessive protien, sugar and salt all make me very sick. Honest.

As far as tooth healing I also drink a water I came up with that I believe has lots of minerals in it...it helps me a lot.

I dig up light colored clay (Utah)and mix it with either well water or tap water that has been boiled and cooled. Usually the clay is grey or light tan color. Tastes pretty good too. I just stir up the water...not touching the clay. In a large metal pot. 3 plus gallons. (Came up with it cause any and every type of water made me sick...yeah its ridiculous)

I also ferment and dry raw egg whites...but that's a long story. But that's what I do oh...and I eat basic sourdough bread every morning hot out of the oven...3 ingredients only flour, water, starter. Done so for years.

Good luck...any q's just ask.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.520 sec, (1)