CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

MH 108 Views: 4,076
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,850

Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

No flushes and nobody's powder. Nope...i've done this learning health stuff for years now...

herbs and flushes made me very sick,
THEN YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT HUMAN HEALTH, BECAUSE HERBS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN PLNT MINERALS THAT YOUR BODY MAKES USE OF TO KILL & EXPELL YOUR TRASH IN YOUR BODY AND FLUSHING IS NOTHING MORE THAN DUMPING YOUR EXCESSIVE TRASH. SO WHAT HERBS YOU TRIED AND WHAT FLUSHES YOU PROBABLY NEVER DID WAS THE PROBLEM...THAT IS WHT DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER STARTED HIS MASTER HRBALIST BOOK OFF WITH THE 3 TYPES OF PEOPLE THAT CAN'T EVER BE HEALED.

I won't touch the stuff...diet only.
DIET ONLY IS THE THEME OF BOOK I AND THE PATH TO BEST HEALTH OVER TIME.

I have severe illitus or doc's diagnose it as Crohn's/IBS/Colitis (UC)...
THEN YOU HAVE FAILED MISSERIBLY, BECAUSE YOUR SICK ENOUGH TO NEED A M.D. OPINION, THAT MOST LIKELY YOU WOULD NEVER FOLLOW ANYWAY.

bless their hearts they need to read the Merck Manual more often. Ha Anyway I learned the hard way

(I know I'm an extreme case)
THAT STATEMENT ALONE SHOWS A PIECE OF THE PUZZLE TO WHY YOUR GOING TO STAY SICK.

fiber, excessive protien, sugar and salt all make me very sick. Honest.
THEY SHOULD

As far as tooth healing I also drink a water I came up with that I believe has lots of minerals in it...it helps me a lot.
A DEATH DRINK, THOSE BELIEVING IN ROCK MINERLAS ARE KILLING THEIR KIDNEYS, THE ARTERIES AND WILL DIE A MISSERIBLE DEATH KNOWN AS OLD AGE AT ANY AGE.

I dig up light colored clay (Utah)
CLAY HAS ZERO USE IN INTERNAL HUMAN HEALTH AND SURFACE CLAY IS THE MOST TOXIC OF ALL CLAYS. ESPECIALLY WESTERN CLAY WHERE BOMB EXPERIMENTS LEAD TO EXESSIVE FALL OUT, NOT TO MENTION THE FALL OUT OF TODAY FROM CHEM TRAILS.

IN FACT, YOUR DRINK IS A POISON COCKTAIL, BUT PEOPLE READ STUPID BOOKS AND GET MISSLEAD TO TRYING MANY THINGS AND THANKFULLY IN THE USA WE HAVE THIS PRIVILIAGE AND EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TRY ANYTHING THEY CHOOSE...BUT AS YOU KNOW, IF ANYONE TRIES TO SAY A BAD THING IS A GOOD THING HERE, I HAVE THE PRIVILAGE OF SAYING SO AND THIS POST IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF HOW PEOPLE GET EXTREMELY MISSLEAD BY BAD AUTHORS.

and mix it with either well water or tap water that has been boiled and cooled.
BOILED WATER IS TO KILL SOME OF THE BACTERIA, OTHERWISE IT MAKES WATER MORE TOXIC BY CONCENTRATING THE POISONS IN ALL WELL / TAP WATER.

Usually the clay is grey or light tan color. Tastes pretty good too. I just stir up the water...not touching the clay. In a large metal pot.
A LARGE METAL POT, YOUR SERIOUS ARN'T YOU! YOU LOVE THE TASTE OF ALL THOSE METALS, BECAUSE YES, THEY HAVE "TASTE"! SAD THAT THEY CLOG YOUR KIDNEYS.

3 plus gallons. (Came up with it cause any and every type of water made me sick...yeah its ridiculous)
YES IT IS.

I also ferment and dry raw egg whites...
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST POST OF NOT WHAT TO DO I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME.
THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN THE EGG IS A ROTTED EGG.

but that's a long story. But that's what I do oh...and I eat basic sourdough bread every morning hot out of the oven...3 ingredients only flour, water, starter. Done so for years.
SOUNDS LIKE A TASTY BREAD, CAN'T IMAGINE YOU DON'T USE SALT AND LOTS OF BUTTER ALL OVER IT AND SUCH THINGS CAN BE HANDLED BY THOSE WITH FUNCTIONING KIDNEYS, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW, THE ACT OF FLOUR ITS SELF IS A GLUE FOR THE HUMAN BODY. HUMANS LOVE OUR BREAD AS LONG AS IT IS SEASONED WITH SOMEHTING, OTHERWISE IT IS TASTELESS WALLPAPER PASTE DRIED OUT IN TEH OVEN.

Good luck...any q's just ask.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SELF-EXPERIMENTATIONS, SURELY YOU HAVE ZERO USE FOR THIS FORUM AND ASSUME YOU WILL BE MOVING AWAY QUICKLY.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.281 sec, (2)