CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

Aragorn Views: 3,986
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,860,165

Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

MDee,  Your post was informative. Thank you. I was not necessary going to try your methods, but your example showed that teeth can be healed. That’s what I asked.

>>>YOUR CRACKED TOOTH is permantly dentist damaged,

I want to believe you and I think you are right, but look at these posts:

Here’s one post about cured cracked tooth (with MH’s powder):

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=774879#i

Here’s another (with use of dandelion):
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1808675#i 

>>>"IF" you had the health to cure such a tooth, you would have the health to not have the decay in the first place.

As I've explained in another post that those 13 teeth that I had filled with mercury were fine. The dentist drilled perfectly fine teeth. I made my investigation already.  I did have 2 rootcanaled teeth prior to that, but not 13 cavities.

>>>…AND WILL DIE A MISSERIBLE DEATH KNOWN AS OLD AGE AT ANY AGE.
>>>IN FACT, YOUR DRINK IS A POISON COCKTAIL
>>>SURELY YOU HAVE ZERO USE FOR THIS FORUM AND ASSUME YOU WILL BE MOVING AWAY QUICKLY.

.....   Does all above sound like help or encouragement? That person (MDee) has been struggling with a severe illness, do you have to tell such person that, basically: “YOU WILL DIE A MISSERIBLE DEATH”…  And yes, her tooth had cured half way – does that make you mad? I admire your work and huge knowledge that you have, MH, let me be honest about it. However, let me point out that INVALIDATION is not the way to help. Or is it?   

>>> i would have expected such a remark, because you knew your post was rediculous to begin with.

She answered my question directly. Do you realize that even if she doesn’t follow your methods – she is a live person who needs to be treated as a human?  All we have is each other – government will not help us. Do we need to attack each other because that person uses a different protocol? 

And of course, no one else will say anything here; every one will sit and watch how an innocent person is being insulted for no crime committed. Because we are now “Land of Sheep, Home of Slaves”. That applies not only to health, but to personal integrity.

>>> Keeping in mind going to the dentist in the first place is asking for poisons.

I understand that, and I agree. But do you understand that we all make mistakes? It’s not about making mistakes, but about admitting that we made mistakes and taking responsibility. We all have been misled in past, including yourself. And we don’t always make those mistakes willingly. It’s about present time. Because we live in present time.

Anyway…..   Had anyone else experienced their teeth heal naturally after a filling came off?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)