CureZone   Log On   Join
Ear/hearing problem

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
calishaye Views: 721
Published: 10 years ago

Ear/hearing problem

For the past 3 or 4 months, I would wake up with my right ear feeling plugged. It usually lasted 3 days and then went away. I've had this happen about 4 times but this latest bout is lasting longer than 3 days and seems to be getting worse.

I've been eating only fruit and greens for the past 5 days because it wasn't going away. I am only taking MH's PW and LBB, which I started last Friday. NO other supplements. The PW seems to make it worse right after taking it, maybe from the alcohol?

No other sinus-related symptoms. I was eating a lot of raw dairy prior, especially heavy cream, which ended up giving me sinus-related problems, so I quit.

I have a molar on my right side that is chipped with a metal filling. Been like this for a couple years. I have another molar on the right side with a crown that has been giving me problems for a couple years as well. Too painful on one side when I try to floss. I refuse to go to the dentist but eventually want to get all my fillings removed.

Could my ear issue be from my teeth problems? I've heard many stories of problem teeth affecting health in other areas of the body, and since it's only my right ear that seems to be affected, this seems a likely cause.

Could it be a spine/chiropractic issue? I sit most of the time at work in front of the computer and hardly get any exercise. I get occasional headaches and notice the area at the bottom of and under my skull over to my ears is very painful.

At this point I don't know what to do to move forward in resolving the cause. Do I stick to what I am doing with the fruit diet to see if it's just a matter of cleansing, or should I visit a chiropractor, or put something in the ear to break up any phlegm (if that's what it is), take olive leaf to get rid of any possible infection, or? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would like to avoid a doctor visit if at all possible, but I don't want my hearing to be affected permanently.

Thank you!
calishaye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)