Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
More
Vegeta Views: 3,896
Published: 10 years ago

HV, about copper and biounavailability + more

Hi HV,

I'm currently taking 2 split doses of 50mg Zinc Gluconate to correct copper overload (due to adrenal fatigue and high estrogen) alongside 150mcg Molybdenum.

In your earlier replies to me, you mentioned it takes 6-8 months or so to reverse premature gray hair if it is caused by a tyrosine deficiency.

If the graying is caused by copper toxicity with biounavailable copper, how long would it take for dark hairs to grow back in? 6-8 months like with the tyrosine?

Would the copper detoxing with zinc/molybdenum basically increase copper availability in my body without taking copper supplements? If so, is this why zinc supplements or He Shou Wu promote gray hair reversal?

Also, is it a good idea to take taurine alongside a copper detox? I've read it helps with the manic symptoms caused by excess copper flowing in the body and promotes bile flow (still taking artichoke powder 3x a day) so that should help my liver break down excess estrogen too right?

Any other tips for a copper detox?

My dentist also says I need a root canal on my front tooth, it will be my very first. Is it a safe procedure? The dentist didn't mention anything about Antibiotics , just painkillers which I should take after the procedure once the local anesthetic wears off.

Can I do anything natural to prevent having a root canal done? Oil pulling etc, best oil to use?

The dental x-ray showed some infection in the gum where the tooth is and the root canal in the affected tooth has widened compared to the tooth next to it. I have had no trauma to the tooth. There is only mild discoloration which I noticed a few months after having adrenal fatigue. The dentist also applied something to cotton wool and then pressed the cotton wool on my teeth and asked if I felt a cold sensation.

I did feel it on the other teeth but not the affected tooth as the nerve is dead according to the dentist. Whether this is true or not, I don't know as I don't really trust doctors and dentists anymore which is why I am on CureZone ;)

The dentist mentioned getting a crown put on the tooth after the procedure but I said I'll think about it at a later time.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)