CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 16 of oj fast

calishaye Views: 991
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,861,380

Re: Day 16 of oj fast

This is really inspiring Thinker! Were you eating a SAD diet before doing this latest fast? You mentioned mucous, phlegm, etc and am wondering if that's just old toxic stuff you are releasing from a long time ago or stuff from recent diet.

I have yet to do an OJ fast as I am just getting into using MH's products, but I know at some point I will do the fast. My own programmings are keeping me a little unsure at this point, thinking I am too underweight to do a fast (female, 47, 112 lbs). Another thing that I am concerned about is doing the epsom salts and any reaction I might get.

I find it easy to do all fruit for 5 days, so I guess an OJ fast isn't that big of a step from a fruit diet. Like you say, it's the programming that trips you up.

Reading Hotema et al is very inspiring too. I dream of days I have no demands on my time, energy, resources and can just lay in the sun, read, drink OJ and just BE. To me, that's what life should be. No have-to's, only get-to's.

Thanks for this post! Keep us updated on your progress!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)