CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gavster and any other ppl

gavster Views: 1,712
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,861,897

Re: Gavster and any other ppl

Hey Josh, I have given you my opion on this before. If your temps are stable and high you don't have adrenal fatigue. Dr Rind is very clear about this. I have posted the link for you a few times. AF is a condition of low metabolic enegery I.E low fluctuating body temperature

It is a good thing your adrenals are healthy believe me. I hope you have been following our discussions. You probally do have some sort of viral infection but most of us do. You need to boost your immune system .You don't have to label yourself with CFS. You are still young so you should do well. But don't make the mistake of focusing on adrenal supplements.

Trick posted an interesting supplement for immune boosting look into that. Once the immune system is boosted is should slowly take back control of the body. With strong adrenals you could also look into ozone and even Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Why don't you take a wonder over to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement forum here at curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)