CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reversing toxins,,,,MH and others

Views: 1,282
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,861,731

Re: Reversing toxins,,,,MH and others

Sounds wonderful, MH, like you've made your own little heaven on earth for air. You're right. To diffuse essential oils is expensive. They may be too concentrated under certain conditions and space to do them all the time. Mold would be the only reason in a basement. I can see how someone could get addicted to that kind of air. I'm definitely interested. Right now most of my winter heat comes from infrared bulbs that don't take moisture out of the air. But they don't change the air, either.

Can't really say (???!!!!) ;-))) that I'd want to listen to monks chant all the time, but there are some people who like the "white noise" to sleep with. I have some children and grandchildren who can't sleep unless they are listening to the hum of a fan going. I am one of those people, too.
How loud is your machine, anyway? We will just have to wait to find out! :-))) TY!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)