Okay, I am fighting off mercury toxicity and candida overgrowth. I had read that Iodine would help, and that mercury toxicity is associated with Iodine deficiency (plus, my diet lacks the recommended amount of Iodine as it is, and I am not a salt eater).
So I bought an iodine supplement. It contained 6.25mg of iodine (!!), so I figured that was unsafe (the recommended upper limit, I hear, is 1.1mg), so I instead opened the capsule, poured about 1/5 of it in my mouth, and took only that.
I did that yesterday and the day before, as I bought it on Saturday.
Well, it's Monday, and this morning I had to urinate (a lot) multiple times within an hour and I don't recall drinking an unusually large amount of water. This is freaking me out, and I really hope it's temporary. Anyone have experience with this? Is this related to the iodine, a candida symptom (mercury removal stirs up candida), or something else?