CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

jameskep37 Views: 3,270
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,211

Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

Summer time/ holidays are the hardest time. September/October/most of november is usually a good time to hammer down on the candida. The weather is more tolerable for die-offs + dont have all the temptations of holidays and summer bbqs/picnics.

I have to get colonics done for my extreme constipation. Especially if i do the high protein diet.  Senna just doesnt expel all the mucus that the candida can cause.

Never would I have imagined that something could make your life a living hell like candida can. I wish our creator didnt make candida's cell wall so strong. It would make our lives a lot better.

Doctors need to be more informed on how much damage anti-biotics can really do to someones health. The alternative medicine field also needs to educated on the effect of anti-bacteria supplements. Goldenseal, xylitol etc....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)