CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
helmax Views: 3,134
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,863,397

Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

Quote: “Did it take u a lot of trial and error to come up with such a solid, nutritionally-dense way to eat that supported your health issues?”

Reply: It took a while to decide to use the acidic route instead of constantly trying to alkalize myself. Plus, my research coupled with Hveragerthi theory made all the sense in the world to me.

Quote:”I feel like I constantly tweak my diet, yet can never find anything that works. :-( How did u come to this conclusion and how long have u been eating this way?”

Reply: I’ve been on the diet for over six months in all, but I did make that mistake of adding the wrong foods too soon after the symptoms subsided, which only brought the infestation back. The conclusion to center on an acidic environment instead of an alkaline came from research facts about supplements (many being acidic in nature), also my long study of human bacteria led me to the high doses of probiotics in pill form as well as kefir and organic Greek yogurt. Studying the various pH balances of the body gave me the theory that it’s impossible to obtain a normal “Average” reading of the body in general in one reading. The only way I believe you can receive a likely correct reading is to read one section of the body at a time, and if you want a true picture of the pH balance of the area where both the Candida albicans and beneficial bacteria are dwelling, then you would need a pH reading done in your intestines and colon.
A lot of people don’t realize that the human body has several built-in regulators which, on a normal basis, won’t allow the body’s pH to become exceedingly out of balance in general. Of course, one needs to be eating a healthy Diet in order for the body to do its job in that respect.
As far as feeding the bacteria the foods they needed, that was just pure common sense.

Quote: “How long did it take u to heal from candida?”

Reply: Once I convinced myself that an acidic environment was needed for the infestation’s demise, less than two months.

Quote: “Do u know how u got candida?”

Reply: Yes, in fact I do. I haven’t had to take an Antibiotic in about 16 years now, so I knew there was no problem there. I was already eating a healthy diet, slightly vegetarian with lots of eggs and occasionally chicken or fish. I rarely ate pork or red meat and I don’t eat it at all now. I wasn’t big on bread other than when I ate eggs without meat; eggs are just plain blah without some type of bread with them (this is where coconut flour bread is so useful now). My only problem that I can see now was the fact that I’ve always loved fruit, still do. But I was going overboard with it, eating it after meals as a dessert and using it for snacks as well. It makes sense that, after years of doing this every single day, eventually my digestive system became over-alkalized (fruits are among the most high-alkalizing foods one can eat).

Quote: “Did u have metals and other health issues to deal with as well?”

Reply: No, I didn’t even worry about fillings; I knew that had nothing to do with contracting the Candida I had. I just made sure that I was eating young fish such as herring (sardines) which contain less mercury, if any at all, than older fish.

Helmax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)