CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
helmax Views: 3,364
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,864,382

Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

Good evening, my friends.

petluvr10: "What can I do if I am intolerant/react to dairy? I would really like to add yogurt/kefir"

You can make both kefir and yogurt with goat's milk or coconut milk, both non-dairy milks.

"Would coconut flour cause a die-off? Does coconut flour have the same anti-fungal properties as the oil?"

I honestly don't know if the flour can cause die-off, but I do know that it probably doesn't have the same antifungal properties as the oil, simply because the oil is "pure" oil and the flour is dried-out (so to speak). Seems to make sense to me.

"Does the Sugar in the yogurt/kefir worry u?"

No it doesn’t; this because I've eaten the store-bought dairy Greek yogurt two to three times a day for several months without my infestation returning. The advantages apparently outweigh the negatives, and it’s a non-sweetened yogurt so it has a fairly low-sugar content. However, I make my own kefir out of goat's milk or coconut milk.

"I know it's needed to feed the 'good guys' but Sugar is Sugar and will feed the bad stuff too."

I don't know where you got that information, but sugar doesn't feed the good bacteria, in fact, it
discourages the growth of beneficial bacteria.

"Here is how I tweaked my diet, thus far. Any suggestions?"

I would never have eaten rice cakes, rice protein powder, or almond butter while on the diet. I still won't touch any kind of rice, it just isn't necessary. It's a starch, and like grains, Candida will feast on this.

"Anything I should add/delete/change?"

I would add more of the vegetable juice and maybe an extra avocado now and then, especially if you remove all the rice products.

Why do you take aloe vera juice? If it’s for constipation or leaky gut syndrome, there are better choices. The yellow inner layer of the leaves contain bitter anthraquinone, which is a stimulant laxative. Anthraquinone laxatives are bad when taken for a fairly long time because they can cause laxative dependence.

Slippery elm taken with licorice root and yucca root are better choices. The licorice root and yucca will help build up the beneficial bacteria and reduce the intestinal inflammation which leads to the gut leakage. Also the coconut oil can be good for constipation as well as ground flax seeds.

Helmax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)