CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pale skin

sd2345 Views: 1,920
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,865,323

Re: Pale skin

I had a similar experience this summer while cleansing heavily for parasites. I know my liver was congested, putting alot of stress on my kidneys as well. I had the oddest feeling that something wasn't right. I was getting some color, but the amount of time in the sun would have normally produced more of a tan.

This lasted a couple of months, then as my liver issues seemed to get better, I started to develop a tan, but it never was normal for my skin. I have not done a Liver Flush yet, just let time work it out and my liver catch up with the toxins.

This thought crossed my mind several times that something was going on internally blocking my body from producing color. I did not really attribute it to my liver though, just with all the stuff going on. Maybe there is a connection with the liver?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)