CureZone   Log On   Join
question about nystatin

indigoaura Views: 3,811
Published: 10 years ago

question about nystatin

Hi! I have read Dr. Semon's book and I'm trying to treat myself and my two year old for yeast overgrowth. I have restricted our diet and am trying to find a source of nystatin in Canada (I'm in the US and can order online with no RX). I received 500 MU of what the bottle says usp oral suspension in powder form. It says the potency is 6202 IU/mg. I ordered from the company Fludan (but who knows where they got it from!) It has no dosing instructions.

I question this product because it is not at all "bitter" like described in the book or by anyone else that has tasted it firsthand. The book describes it as almost impossible to get down straight with water. It is bright yellow, but really has not much a taste at all. It was cold shipped and went directly into the fridge - maybe this has something to do with it?

Could someone please advise if this is sounds right to you? I paid $110 for a big bottle (I would estimate approx 1 pint?) of this product and $30 to ship, so it didn't exactly come cheap!

There are no doctors in my area that I am aware of willing to prescribe nystatin. Can someone recommend an online site that they have ordered from and used the product with success?

I hope you can help so I don't waste my time and money!

Anna Petermann
Dallas, TX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)