CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

Jerome99 Views: 3,993
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,952

Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

The reason you had such a strong reaction to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is because it is such a strong detoxifier. A normal healthy person should be able to drink 15 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement without any adverse effect whatsoever, aside from the gross taste. On the other hand, when a person who is infested with infections and parasites uses Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , it is like bad bacteria/virus nuclear holocaust. That's why you feel so terrible. I also lost a good amount of weight in the first few weeks, but gained it back eventually.

As far as protocol, I started out by working my way up to 15 drops 2x/ a day, and later 3x/day. I eventually went as high as 27 drops 2x/day, but I wouldn't recommend that. If you can do 15 drops 2x/day for one month with no adverse effects, I think that's a safe indication that your infections are down to a controllable level.

For metals I have been on the Cutler protocol with DMSA for the last three months, and now adding alpha-lipoic acid just this week at 25mg every 2 hours. I am definitely feeling an unmistakable 'chelation' feeling in my brain ever since starting ALA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

12.922 sec, (1)