CureZone   Log On   Join
What now? Advice appreciated. :)

Jha Na Hana Views: 1,079
Published: 10 years ago

What now? Advice appreciated. :)

So I was having low glutathione, and dowsed it'd be best to do 5x coffee enemas a day for a week to boost this, along with doing saunas every day forever from now on. So last night I did some, and today more. I've done 4 so far and am now seeing blood in my stool. Gosh I felt better during the enemas for the most part, but this is worrisome.
I have been doing the saunas the last 2 days and it really helped me, I felt f***ing fantastic afterwards. Also dumping critters in the toilet feels good. So, I guess my question is:

What now? I just did a coffee enema and I'm getting it's STILL best to be doing coffee enemas over and over and over, and I've dowsed out my dosages for calcium for the lead and the molyb for copper. And a whole slew of other supplements to take care of my systems. Can someone please check my dowsing, and also give advice from your perspective? I take full responsibility for my position, and would simply like some input.
Dosage Coral Calcium 8x/day 2 caps, Triphala 4x day 1 cap, Amla 4x day alternating, with the calcium. Also Molyb 8x/day with calc and/or meals(3 caps no meal, 4 caps with). Can someone check about doing CEs please? Also what about starting DMSA to conjunct with the calc and saunas to mitigate the effects of the glutathione pushing Hg around?
Well, certainly this has been an informative and interesting journey. I have found myself, I have found my heart and my passion, my connection to spirit, and my connection with my body. I love everything and everyone so much...and hold no regrets. Whatever happens, happens and I'm okay with this. However I'm not willing to give this up, so if there's anything that can be done to heal all this, I'm all for it. You ALL have been so informative, helpful, kind, caring, loving people, and I truly appreciate all your wisdom and knowledge and heart in sharing this with others. My love goes out to you all and I wish us all the BEST of health and healing, on all levels!
Sincerely,
Andrew

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)