CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can left ventricular hypertrophy be reversed?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
trimnut2 Views: 18,018
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,550

Re: Can left ventricular hypertrophy be reversed?

94091 wrote:''WOW...sounds like CoQ10 is the absolute best supplement for the heart?""

Yes, assuming that all other vital heart nutrients are in good supply. It may be dangerous to assume that one supplement alone will solve all. It is not known why some hearts develop HCM. Genetics in part seems to play a role. Why do some appear to have low CQ10 or maybe are unable to produce adquate levels of CQ10 for themselves. Is that a nutritional or metabolism failure? All questions and all unknowns.

Make sure overall nutrition is excellent and take CQ10 as a supplement. (Amounts? I do not know enough to recommend)
Doctor yourself recommendations may be a good place to start.

I asume a full consult with a cardiolgist and that included a ECG and Stress Echo examinations. That would also allow a follow up examination and evaluation of CQ10 supplementation. Wise in the circumstances I suspect. If you have HCM yearly re-evaluations is recommended in Australia. T2

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.469 sec, (1)