CureZone   Log On   Join
Doing OJ fast cold turkey!

calishaye Views: 1,242
Published: 10 years ago

Doing OJ fast cold turkey!

I would like to jump right in and do an OJ fast, even if it's for 3 days. I've been taking the dewormer and LBB for at least 3 weeks or so. Still on the SAD, though I do go some days with only fruit.

My question is, how crazy is it for someone to just jump in and do an OJ fast without slowly working their way up to it; ie, eating only fruit for a while first. In reading the old books, it seems no one gradually worked their way up to doing a fast...if they needed it, they did it.

I think what's holding me back mostly is worrying about any reaction from the epsom salts and/or too many toxins entering the blood too soon.

In reading Hotema, I now know the importance of clean blood in relation to health and how dirty blood can be the cause of all problems. Would it be better to take a blood cleanser before/during the fast or is it ok to do it without.

I realize how eating is such a bad habit and really an addiction, not any different than alcohol or tobacco. I keep talking myself out of just eating fruit, coming up with all sorts of excuses. If I just do the fast, it's either sink or swim, no excuses.

What have others done in the past regarding OJ fasts? For those who have done them, did you ease into them or go cold turkey?

calishaye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)