CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

MH 108 Views: 2,914
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,954

Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

Hi MH,
HELLO

I suspect that one of my top molars has a crack and is now covered with a temporary plastic crown.
OK, THIS SIMPLY MEANS YOU WENT TO A DENTIST AND HE PREPPED YOUR TOOTH FOR A CROWN AND THE CROWN IS BEING MADE FOR YOU.

Iím not sure if itís a crack, but it gives pain when chewing. Tooth is alive. I want to try applying your dental powder to the tooth as well as brushing with it. The crown is held by temporary glue and I can easily remove crown myself.
NOT A GOOD IDEA, BEST TO LEAVE YOUR TEMP CROWN ON, BECAUSE YOUR TOOTH WAS DESTROYED BY THE DENTIST AND THERE ONLY REMIANS A "STUB" NOW THAT IS ALMOST GUM LEVEL.....THE TOP WAS ALL CUT AWAY AND FOREVER GONE. APPLYING TOOTH & GUM POWDER WOULD BE OF NO VALUE OTHER THAN TO TIGHTEN HE GUMS AROUND THIS TOOTH AND HELP THE SURVIVING ROOT, SO JUST PUTTING THE POWDER ON AS NORMAL IS ALL YU CAN DO...OTHERWISE, I LIKE THE TOOTH & GUM SPRAY DONE AS MANY TIMES AS DESIRED AND MOST IDEAL JUST PRIOR TO THE DENTIST PUTTING HIS HANDS IN YOUR MOUTH AND SPRAY THE MOMENT YOU LEAVE THE OFFICE AS A METHOD TO KILL THE GERMS AND SPEED CIRCULATION / HEALING.

Question: should I remove the crown permanently so that Dental Powder and saliva have access to the tooth?
NO, YOU ARE TOO LATE, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE PRIOR TO THE REMOVAL OF THE TOP OF YOUR TOOTH.....

Or should I remove the crown, pack the powder inside and place crown on top, and do it few times a day?
NO, IT WILL NOT STAY ON WITH POWDER UNDER IT...THE POWDER WORKS ON YOUR GUMS,SO PACKING IT AROUND THIS DESTROYED TOOTH IS BEST YOU CAN DO FOR THAT TOOTH NOW.

I also have you BF&C powder. Will it help packing it around the tooth, or just swallow it in capsule form?
BOTH WILL WORK FINE.

Or BF&C is not needed in my case?
BF&C ALWAYS GOOD ANYTIME THE BODY NEEDS SOME HELP REBUILDING OR A GREAT MINERAL SOURCE.

Thanks in advance!
HOPEFULLY YOU ARE NOT GETTING A METAL CROWN, IF YOU ARE, CALL THE DENTIST AND SAY "NO" AND MAKE YOU A PORCILIAN CROWN INSTEAD, IT WILL COST TRIPPLE, BUT NOT MADE OF THE CANCER CAUSING NICKEL.

NEVER GET A ROOT CANAL, ALL ROOT CANALS ARE VERY BAD ANDI SUGGEST THEY CAN ONLY BE PULLED AND THE SOONER THE BETTER.

JUST MY OPINIONS OF COURSE, PLEASE READ THE HAL HUGGINS, DR. HANSEN AND DR. CLARK BOOKS FOR YOUR DENTAL EDUCATION.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)