CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

MH 108 Views: 2,848
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,870,030

Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

Teen formula has less oregano, so less bite, so more can be used, otherwise adult formula is great, if you don't mind the potent bite (taste).

Diluted oregano is just fine.

I would suggest using everything you already have before you spend for more, but I would suggest a lifetime supply of Tooth & Gum Adult Formula Spray.....for every human on earth.

Tooth & Gum Spray formula is probably one of the greatest herbal formulas made into a spray I base formula....reading the old testimony file on the sprays shows a few ideas from the people who have tried them.

A dentist that will not do a root canal because he knows how bad they are is GREAT, but today we have specialtist that do root canals and the really bad dentist send their root canal patients to their brotherhood brothers and share the wealth, spread the disease.

So it would be interesting what your dentist does when a patients says "I WANT" a root canal? Would he explain the dangers or just DO IT or send them to a Specialtist!

CAN a tooth once filled with mercury, then chopped down for a root canal and have infection one day survive to make new enamal? THE ODDS are against that one, the mercury is in that tooth for the rest of your life from what I have read, already done the damage.

IF you give the tooth 30 days and take your oregano and use some tooth & gum powder, bf&c, etc. I will bet the tooth pain will go away...putting drops of oregano directly on the tooth works as well..."IF" the pain gets worse or the gum shows oozing infection, then you can bet those millions of little lymes worms are killing that tooth and it will need pulled.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)