CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about nystatin

indigoaura Views: 3,694
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,609

Re: question about nystatin

Thanks for the info, Jorge! The powder is not sweet at all, it's slightly bitter but has no real taste to me, and was mailed in a cold pack. It is not the oral suspension in liquid, but just the pure powder form. USA residents can legally purchase up to 90 days of just about anything from Canada with no RX - not sure if this is new or not. This product appears to be legit. Alot of people are not taking the pure powder, and so not getting nearly enough units to be effective. In one week of use I can tell a difference (5 days on, then stopped for 2). I've been using herbal products previously and have had no progress, other than a slight die-off effect with candex.

I agree with you about monotherapy, and I'm not following any one doctor's method, instead I'm combining what makes sense from each of them. I've studied the GAPS diet, Body Ecology, and others. For example, Dr Semon's food elimination list makes sense, but he doesn't mention probiotics. I don't believe we can ever be healed without recolonizing the gut with good bacteria. It just doesn't make sense.

I'm doing an extremely restricted diet with tons of leafy greens, nystatin, and rotating herbal antifungals like candex, garlic oil, and oregano oil. I also make my own home made kraut and real kefir with traditional grains. I'm not too bad off (my symptoms are social anxiety, OCD, paranoia and alcohol cravings) - it's mainly my kid and my sister that needs the help. I'm just acting as a guinea pig!

For the money, nystatin actually comes out about the same or cheaper than candex (which did seem to work for me). I just thought I'd try it to see how it stacked up.

Any thoughts or tips are welcome, especially in treating small children.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.578 sec, (1)