CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling Pressure on Thyroid

pr8t Views: 1,447
Published: 10 years ago

Feeling Pressure on Thyroid

Have been taking iodoral at around 100mgs per day for about 7 days. Over the last two-three days I've noticed increase pressure on my thyroid. Now, I believe that I need iodine, no doubt there. I am also taking the companion supplements.

But, I have been scared off very well by my endo about the possibility of a "thyroid storm" created from using Iodine and I am worried about what might be happening with all this pressure I'm experiencing. I don't want my thyroid to get bigger.

I also plan to start the Cutler protocol to remove Hg. Am on Triphalla for lead removal. My plan was to be on the Iodine and companion supps for awhile and then start the Hg removal.

Does anyone have any info on what helped in a similar situation? I was thinking I might lower the Iodine and remove mercury before doing the larger doses of iodine. Not sure if it will make a difference, or, if there is something else I ought to consider.

Thanks for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)