CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: blood sugar question and also vertical vs. horizontal dropper.....

bigred777 Views: 1,524
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,871,763

Re: blood sugar question and also vertical vs. horizontal dropper.....

Gia78, I sure hope my libido increases! i am dead in the water right now, pretty depressing. i will check out that recording soon as i get the free time.

and thanks to everyone answering on this thread. Trapper, i totally havent been counting my drops so will have to do it next bottle.

i have noticed that 3 or 4 nights since i have started supplementing that i have had very deep sleep during parts of the night. i live with my parents right now and i usually hear my dads truck crank up when they head to town for errands in the morning, but a couple mornings i didnt even know they left and came back. thats never happened, i always hear his truck come and go. and, a big shelf got knocked over by the cats on the back porch which is close to my bedroom, my mom said, did you hear the shelf fall? i was like huh, what shelf? i musta been completely knocked out. i also have had a couple nights where i couldnt go to sleep till 3 or 4 in the morning. felt like i was completely wired.

i also have one morning where i woke up with my morning friend standing at full attention(sorry, didnt know how to put this any kindlier lol). that hasnt happened in a long time. still not any libido increase though, although it seems like i have a little flicker every once in a while. but nothing solid. but, i see the morning friend as a glimmer of hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)